homesitemapcontactshot links
slovenská verzia
SK
magyar változat
HU


View

Historical and cultural monuments

The Blacksmith forge and museum in Moldava

The object is situated in house No.130 in Main street and was built around 1850 from stone. In the front room there is an authentic forge with an open fire. In the lovely picture hall you can see paintings anad photographs of the town, an also a weaving construction. In the back room there is a stable with agricultural machines and tools.

Vínna pivnica v Moldave

Vínna pivnica -Múzeum vín Máté Laczkó Szepsi-ho bolo vytvorené z pivnice nachádzajúcej sa pod budovou Mestského kultúrneho strediska. Samotná budova bola postavená na konci 19.storočia. Pivnica nachádzajúca sa pod ňou je omnoho staršia a nevie sa presne koľkokrát a z akého dôvodu bola prestavaná.

Moldava a okolie nepatria medzi typické vinohradnícke oblasti, aj keď prírodné podmienky v mnohom vyhovujú niektorým druhom vínnej révy. Geograficky leží mesto na rozhraní roviny a vrchoviny.

M. L. Szepsi sa narodil v r. 1576 v Moldave a zomrel r. 1633 v Erdöbényi. Študoval na reformovanom kolégiu v Sárospataku. Od r. 1614 pôsobil ako kazateľ v Erdöbényi a neskôr ako dvorný duchovný rodiny Lórántffyovcov. Na konci rokov 1620 pripravil z muštu prvé „aszú“, ktorým roku 1631 na Veľkú noc obdaroval Zuzanu Lórántffyovú. Vo svojej dobe patril medzi významné osobnosti. Bol kronikárom, dejepiscom i spisovateľom.

Musíme spomenúť aj historickú „Vínnu cestu“, ktorej pôvod je v 12.-13. storočí. Táto cesta viedla cez Košice a Moldavu až do Poľska. Tak sa Moldava stala obchodným centrom, pretože sa tu víno nielen predávalo, ale aj skladovalo v týchto dvoj – troj podlažných pivniciach. V predsieni pivnice môžme vidieť dva erby – Moldavy a Tarcalu, ktoré symbolizujú spoluprácu týchto dvoch miest. Mesto Tarcal je významným mestom tokajskej oblasti.

Drevorezby, ktoré sa tu nachádzajú zhotovil ľudový remeselník István Ulman a kováčke práce vytvoril ľudový remeselník Otto László.

Zaujímavé sú jamy, ktoré slúžili na skladovanie obilnín. Sú tu presne štyri. Stredovekú atmosféru pivnice dotvára klenba z tehál, môžeme tu vidieť aj iné materiály, ako napríklad pemzu, čo svedčí o tom, že pivnica bola viackrát prestavaná.

Jasov´s cloister

The first written reference about Jasov comes from 1171 during the reign of the Ugrian Earl Koloman, when a premonstrant cloister was built here. During the Turkish invasion (1241-1242) the village and the unfinished cloister were destroyed. The cloister played an important rle in internal political fights in Ugria. The new expansion happened thanks to o­ndrej Sauberer, who became an administrator and later the first Prior, in the 18.century. The cloister was completely rebuilt, a new spacious building was projected by a builder from Vianna called Pilgram. It is a copy of austrian baroque cloisters and has a church with two towers in the middle.

The ruins of Turna castle

They are situated o­n a 375 metres high hill. Probably built in the 2nd half of the 13th century, it was given by King Bela IV as a present to Count Tekus, for his posture during the Tatar invasion. His descendants took the name Tornay. The castle had many owners, in 1683 the Tokoly´s held it, but the Tsar´s army, lead by general Schultz, captured it and pulled it down.

Hačava

At the end of Hačava valley, 664 m below the sea level, lies a small settlement called Hačava. A stream starts here, which makes few metres high waterfalls. This place catches your attention with its lovely natural scenery and original wooden houses of the Slovak-Rusin inhabitants.

Medzev blacksmith mill

The first mention about Medzev comes from 1272, when it was stated as a mining village. Since 1376, when the first three mills were built, Medzev has become famous for its steel tools, especially those used for handy agricultural work. The blacksmith tradition still exists here. More than 100 blacksmith water mills with over 200 forgeries worked  o­n the Bodva and its inflows, as well as in the Šugov valley, at the end of the 19th century.

City Office

Školská 2
04552 Moldava nad Bodvou
tel.: 055 4880211, fax: 055 4603221
msu@moldava.sk | www.moldava.sk
Mesto Moldava nad Bodvou © 2001-2012    |    webmaster: Tibor Pásztor