homesitemapcontactshot links
slovenská verzia
SK
magyar változat
HU


Gothic Roman Catholic church

The Reformed Church

The Reformed Church situated on a square in the historical centre. Built in 1773 in classicistic style. The tower was finished in 1789 and has two bells. The church was reconstructed in years 1876, 1922, 1951 and again in 1997-1999. There is a beautifully carved pulpit, which is worth to be seen.

City Office

Školská 2
04552 Moldava nad Bodvou
tel.: 055 4880211, fax: 055 4603221
msu@moldava.sk | www.moldava.sk
Mesto Moldava nad Bodvou © 2001-2012    |    webmaster: Tibor Pásztor